Do you want your kids to have emotional awareness, sharp minds and strong resilience to all that life will throw at them? Ohana’s kids mindfulness programs are a guide to exactly that. Filled with fun, craft and developing mental/emotional skill sets that lets them thrive in their own lives and master the bigger picture of life.
Every Wednesday 4:00-5:30 PM we will guide your child through a particular topic related to developing a strong mental and emotional self awareness. Classes are fun, interactive, informative and a must for developing a strong sense of self.
Each session for the kids and teens program will spend time:
- Working on developing vocabulary around emotions (even many adults struggle to identify what emotions they are feeling).
- Identifying what those emotions feel like within our bodies (location in our body and sensation e.g. buzzing, tingling, fluttering, tightness, relaxed muscles)
- Learning to accept the full range of emotions as functional
- Developing an awareness of the ‘three brains’.
- Do three meditations. (e.g. mindfulness, guided visualisations, breath work)
- Focus on a positive life skill to build resilience and coping skills
Kids Mindfulness Program (5-11 yrs)
Our kid’s mindfulness and resilience craft classes are on Wednesday afternoons from 4pm.
With just 5 weeks left of the school term we are offering the last 5 classes of the year in one pass for $85 (normally $100)!!
Designed to help kids discover strength and comfort within themselves by exploring their self perception, emotions and environment.
Special course 13 November – 11 December 2020.
Week 1: all about me
Week 2: emotions matter
Week 3: the hero within
Week 4: happy body, happy mind
Week 5: being grateful
Pay up front for all sessions (10 weeks) for $150 or pay as you go at $20 per child per session.
Bookings are essential. Contact the Ohana team to enquire today.